Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tuesday 4 - Blogging

 1.  Tell us about your blog.  When did you start blogging? - Uhh, a few months ago? It's just about me and my thoughts. I love reading blogs so decided to write a bit so some of the blogs I follow can get to know me.
 
2.  What prompted you to begin blogging? - I love reading blogs so decided to write a bit so some of the blogs I follow can get to know me.
 
3.  What was your first blog about and why did you choose that subject/title? - oh man, just a little introductory blurb! nothing special, i cannot even remember, LOL.
 
4.  How has your blog changed over time, and has it done for you what you hoped it would do in the first place? - no changes yet, and i hoped to blog more (none of that either) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...