Sunday, June 27, 2021

Blowing the Dust Off

 I am still here! I love reading everyone's blogs - I honestly thought I had blogged more recently! The wedding was so wonderful, everyone looked gorgeous. They even gave us food after - and I enjoyed the patio with my friends who I hadn't seen since early 2020!!! A truly great weekend. Work continues to be busy, more surgery dates, running after patients, deadlines etc. Scheduling my boss' work and life outside of work is complex, his wife is sick and has a lot of appointments. The part time job is draining, and while the staff I work directly with are always amazing, the supervisors are not very nice, sometimes downright rude. The money is needed, so I am going to keep trucking, but, meh. Lol!! Looking forward to some time off in August. 

Meanwhile, my entire family is double vaccinated maybe except for my baby sister. The kiddies cannot get anything yet, but us adults are taken care of. Cannot wait for a pedicure and haircut :)!!! Everyone stay safe and hydrated :)

6 comments:

  1. Great news that your family are almost all double vaccinated. I havent seen any wedding cars or groups of people outside churches in a very long time. I hope the vaccination does help us move forward as I'm starting to believe I'm no living my life I'm mearly existing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw man *hug* i know the UK etc have slowed down on the re-opening, sigh! i hope you are able to feel normal and live, not merely existing!! Our province locked down while the UK reopened, but we are still seeing a lot of the variant too, so who knows.

      Yes, my friends had a wonderful wedding and I asked the bride if she was happy - since it was smaller, some family couldn't come - she said yes! So that makes me the most happy.

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the wedding. It must have felt like being let out of solitary confinement after so long right? And keep on trucking with that job - at least until you can get something better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly was such a great wedding, and I was so glad to see everyone!!! I will keep on trucking, but it is more so for some extra cash and resume boosting - so if i really feel exhausted, that's another story!!

      Delete
  3. How lovely to see friends after such a long time. Sounds like a fabulous wedding. I think a lot of people are quite enjoying that they can only have smaller numbers at their wedding just now. Although its difficult to decide who's in and who's out, it probably makes for a more intimate and personal experience. Don't work too hard!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so awesome!! Yes, my friend said her ideal was a small wedding and I think her husband didn't mind either way, so they had a perfect small for them, ceremony. I won't work too hard at all, haha!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...