Monday, June 28, 2021

Tuesday 4 - That's Entertainment!

 

That's Entertainment!


Let's talk about entertainment, okay?


1. Do you have an actor or actress whose movies you hate to miss? - I love Emily Blunt. I used to love  Ewan McGregor BUT then he cheated on his wife so that put me off.

2. Is there a movie or TV program you could watch over and over again? - Omg, the Golden Girls!! Too funny. And Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. Also, Death in Paradise BUT only s1 and 2.

3. Do you have a list of books or magazines you are hoping to read over the summer? Would you share it with us?  Bonus: do you make a cuppa something or a snack when you read? - 

I am trying to read more, I am doing a reading power hour ever so often with a friend - any book welcome! Nothing in particular in mind. I love cookies etc when reading if possible 😁

4.  What kind of music do you enjoy listening to? - oh man, I love the Four Tops. So Motown, RnB, soca, 80s music etc etc. Music from mostly all genres! Love me some music. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Motown too, and most music from the 70s and 80s. Talk about talented right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!!! My Spotify is always playing the Four Tops! SO much talent

      Delete
  2. I have no particular favourite actors but I will say I find Gerard Butler and Matthew McConoghey pretty easy on the eye!!
    I actually do watch NCIS on a loop! It was on Fox every evening from 7 till 9 and when it got to the end of the last season it went back to season 1. As there are about 18 seasons with 23 episodes it kept me amused!!
    I am looking forward to the new book by one of my favourite authors which is coming out on Friday called The Secret Path by Karen Swan. I love her books. I just finished the Governess by Wendy Holden which is about the governess of Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret, based on true life but fictionalised, I loved it.
    I just watched a Pink bio on Netflix so for the moment I'm loving her music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love this!! I got a pre order in on an Inspector Lynley book that is due to come out in 2022, so I am excited. I watched the Golden Girls AGAIN last night, LOL!!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...