Tuesday, March 23, 2021

No Tuesday Four

 There is no Tuesday 4 today, as the author is helping out a family member. Sending love and thoughts. My sister has come down for a few days as her bf is away for work (he is a pilot) - so she and my catphew (cat nephew) are here. He is super shy, loves treats and cat nip! Not a huge snuggler though. In other news, my brother unfortunately found out he has contracted Covid19. He is feeling ok, making a lot of jokes and still working. 

He, my SIL and my niece will quarantine until April 1 at least. I know everything will be ok, but this is the first family member to get it (that I know of) I got misty even typing it all out, I love my siblings (even though I can complain on about them) and my older brother is truly just the bees knees! There is nothing I cannot ask him. So, hopefully by April 1 they are all a ok! I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...