Saturday, June 4, 2022

June is for Birthdays!

 June is for birthdays around here - mine just recently passed :) I had some folks over to celebrate just last night ๐Ÿ˜ otherwise, I have been so tired. Since I had Covid, I have been feeling super tired, not sleeping well and just been very low energy. I am doing some blood work on Tuesday just to see if anything can be determined. I took an afternoon nap today, and that helped some but I can't very well nap every day around 2, haha. 

Work is busy, which is a blessing and a curse. People want a lot done, and there just are not infinite resources. Ontario had an election and re-elected the same dude, he stinks, we're all in trouble. Sigh! It is getting warmer however, so I am glad for that. Wishing everyone well, I am seeing some blogs wrap their time up - Marksgran, Tania - you're missed! I love reading everyone's blogs, even if I don't post too often

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! My 55th birthday is tomorrow on the 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated happy birthday to you. And yes I was pretty tired after covid too but it does get better with time. And I miss Tania and Marksgran's blogs too. Maybe they'll come back later when they're ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am tired after reading all your adventures for June thus far! I hope they do come back, Tania seemed so close to finally starting her new journey!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...