Friday, March 19, 2021

Voila!

 I finally got OR dates confirmed yesterday, and along with sending out the May schedule, I was exhausted! My boss is the only person who drives in their home, so every appointment means he needs to be away from work. I totally get it, but it frustrates me, because it creates issues within the office. He has 3/4 Wednesdays free, Monday afternoons, Thursday afternoons 2x a month free - but so many times we're having to interrupt the work schedule for outside stuff. A little frustrating. Meanwhile, he confirmed he is not retiring until 2023 - BUT this is fine, I needed to get moving on my plans anyway. 


I keep hoping it will warm up so I can go on a WALK outside. I am too lazy to do it, even though I can easily bundle up. C'mon spring!!!

4 comments:

  1. We've had a beautiful spring day on the Essex coast today. I'm trying to muster the energy and enthusiasm to get outside and weed the drive, tidy the garden and cut the lawn. The windows andcosintwork need a good clean too! 😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad you had a lovely weather day. Isn't that it, the days are beautiful outside then you want to do absolutely nothing sometimes 😆

      Delete
  2. I once had a boss who had a lot of home responsibilities. He had a homestead 75 miles from our work where he raised sheep and of course every spring we never knew when or if he'd come in during lambing! We didn't complain, but as you say it can get a bit frustrating trying to organise things round it! I thank goodness for our dog or I'd be huge now. I've put on so much weight during lockdowns and the only reason I'm not bigger is walking the dog! Now I need to stop snacking too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly that about the scheduling - I know he will come in, but some days he wants me to cancel when I have booked them up a month in advance. It just looks so disorganized esp. with working slowing down due to the pandemic. I have gained weight too, and love love love to snack. Ugh! I don't think I'll go back to the gyms even if they managed to reopen this summer 😞

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...