Thursday, January 21, 2021

What A Week!

 Just when I thought we were not receiving any OR dates for February. We got one yesterday. Then it got changed today. My patient who I asked to come in today, supposedly I actually told them to come in tomorrow. (I doubt it). Discovered I had not sent my February dates out to one company... good GRIEF Charlie Brown. 

Meanwhile, I signed up to try and receive the vaccine by putting myself on a wait list (like if they have any extras at the end of the day). SO far, no dice. Now, all the staff that did not want them before, all of a sudden want them. Sheesh. I have my aunt's memorial tomorrow, along with now going into work for about an hour or so. I cannot wait until the Family Day long weekend. I am also hoping for warmer/sunny weather to encourage myself to get out and walk - but it is so hard during the winter. 😖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...