Friday, January 15, 2021

Job Hunting

 Job hunting is tough, more so when you're in a bigger city. The competition is fierce; I am convinced these places only really want to hire within, and most postings are just lip service to being fair. However, I truly want to ensure I am with a job by the time my boss cuts down his office hours - he isn't concerned with my future plans, but I need to be. 

I am aiming to really utilize my Fridays off to send out resumes, etc.. From about 2017 to lat year, I would visit my Great Aunt to take her out, grocery shop, or just swing by. She passed away on Boxing Day, even though I thought she would really be here with us once she got settled in her new home (she was moved into a nice home for folks with dementia) but I think 2020 was too much for her body and soul overall. I hope she is happy wherever her spirit resides now. 

My mom got a crock pot from our neighbour next door, so I kinda want to look up crock pot recipes and use it a lot. Maybe this year everything will settle from jobs to domesticity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...