Monday, January 11, 2021

Slugging along

 Every week at work is unpredictable with the covid situation. I truly hope I can keep working, as my boss retires in Dec from one part of his work life - and I have been reluctant to leave the job, as to not leave him in the lurch. But I am really in a crunch now, sigh. Meanwhile, I tried to get the vaccine, but I am ineligible. A bunch of other ineligible folks got them, but they weren't supposed to apparently. Needless to say, it is sucky BUT I don't want to take away from any essential workers. The ones who did get them who work in my area, definitely deserve them more. 

Meanwhile, the political situation down south rages on. It's interesting now to see folks want unity and peace for terrorists, but the civil unrest was all about sending black folks to jail, shooting them up with rubber bullets etc - where was the unity for black and brown people then, or any time before? I am so glad they're ensuring all the participants from last week are being arrested, placed on no fly lists etc - enough is enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...