Friday, January 13, 2023

TIme is Flying

 My sister's bachelorette is tomorrow. I hope it all goes well, there is so much drama, I am over it and cannot stand it. I feel badly, but I have not a lot of joy left to give. There is just too much going on, and my mom and sisters have all gotten into one tiff or another :/ I hope it can make it to the wedding without any more fights, it has done a number on me. SIGH! 

 IN other news, my boss wants me to go in some Fridays and not get paid extra, just take two hours off early on a different day :/! So if I go in Friday for 2 hours, I will take off two hours early on a different day. I'll have to discuss it more with him, I would rather he just pay me 36 hours a week and cover the additional 4 hours that way but he is cutting down on work so yeah :/ smh. Meanwhile today is a snowy day, and I am watching Youtube clips and not being very productive. Pray that we all survive this bachelorette tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the bachelorette went well. Weddings are so stressful for everyone involved if you ask me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it went well!! I find it incredibly stressful 🥲 and we're a big family too so I don't think that's helpful either!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...