Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Out West - Tuesday 4

Out West...



 Howdy Partners... welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Today let's talk about  the West.

1. Got some favorite Cowboy or western movies or TV shows you have liked? - I loveddd Longmire! Does he count? Otherwise I can't think of any cowboys :/ or even Westerns that I love.

2.  Ever been to a rodeo or horse show of any kind? - no, I never have. I would probably enjoy it, depending on the snacks.

3. Can you ride a horse or would you like to try? No I cannot ride a horse. I am not a real sporty gal and horse riding even for fun was way out of the budget for my family. I would try, how bad could it be? Just need a gentle guy or gal 🥺

4.  How would a vacation on a dude ranch suit you? It depends - but it probably wouldn't suit me. I assume the point of vacationing there is to take part in ranch life which ... I don't want to clean up after animals etc. If it's just a dude ranch in aesthetic only, I might enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. never been a cowboy fan nothing against them, just something I'm not into. Grand daughter is mad about horses.....but she won't be getting one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Maybe some riding lessons one day? But yes, I never really got into the cowboy stuff either. Riding horses seems like a upper class thing, or a holiday thing!

      Delete
  2. 1. We used to watch Bonanza as a family and liked it when I was a kid and when there was just one channel. 2. Never been to a rodeo or a horse show but, I have been on a mechanical bull once (when I was young and stupid) 3. I did try to ride a horse once and I freaked out. It is not like riding a bike. Wish I could though. Horses are great creatures. 4. No thanks. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done the mechanical bull too, lots of fun haha! I wouldn't call you stupid for doing so! But if you have to do it, best when we're young. I too, would not enjoy vacation on the dude ranch most likely.

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...