Monday, August 26, 2024

Blowing Off the Dust (Again!)

 It's been a while, ya'll. I am here, reading blogs! I just haven't posted. However, things have improved somewhat in my li!fe.

After all the anxiety built up, I called my family doctor. He listened to me, and referred me for some counseling. I have had a few sessions now - and they are extremely helpful. I really do feel better once I have chatted with her. Anxiety is a b!tch, I can tell you that much. 

My family drama seems to be cooled down - my sisters maintain a shaky truce BUT I think my youngest sister having a baby has hopefully helped things ease off. I did advise my older sister to seek therapy, but it takes time, you know? But she definitely needs it (hey, we all do!) Work rolls along, it has been stressful but I am trying to cope. It sucks at times though.

In other news -  I have the chance of possibly owning a place and having rental income? But I am so scared to do it, however my uncle really wants the place to stay in the family so I will be seeing if I am eligible for a mortgage :/ I cannot really afford to rent per se but if my uncle is ok with it, maybe I can pursue that option too, you know?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting help for your anxiety. People who don't suffer from it (and that would include me) can't understand it, so a professional is the way to go. Oh and fingers crossed on that home!!! Do let us know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i do feel a LOT better now that i have the counseling option. I would love to own a place but I struggle with the idea of all it brings but thank you and I will keep folks updated!

      Delete
  2. Glad you are getting some help and that it is helping. Family issues are stressful, that's for sure. Might as well see if you can qualify for the home purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These families I tell you! Love em but it is tough work. And yes, I am going to put on my big girl pants and crunch the numbers.

      Delete

Blowing Off the Dust (Again!)

 It's been a while, ya'll. I am here, reading blogs! I just haven't posted. However, things have improved somewhat in my li!fe. ...