Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The Re-Occuring Dream

 Usually once a month before my monthly cycle, I dream about my ex. We dated from high school into university, then ended up in this super long on and off cycle. Last night, I dreamt of him once again. They all go the same way, we fight, we have some passion, but at the end - he never stays. Last night, I asked when he would come back to see me again in the dream - and he made all these excuses about the next time we would see each other. And that is how things went when we were slowly breaking apart, I never knew when we would see each other again. Our relationship is really deep in my psyche LOL. The dreams had stopped during the early part of the pandemic, but they have turned up again. 

We had a lot of rain here today, made for some very scary driving. You can't see the lines on the road and I was drifting in and out like a drunk! I cannot believe we're getting so much rain in the winter :/ I grabbed gas just incase the weather continues to be wet and yucky, and worse it may all freeze over. I am off to bed, in the hopes that my dreams are more pleasant!

4 comments:

  1. dreams are funny things aren't they? Some you want to have over and over, other's you never want to have again. It's different that you have the same one on a monthly basis. All I used to get on a monthly basis was a migraine!!!! Think I'd rather have that dream!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes this dream is definitely better than a migraine! Dreams are super fascinating, I would like a different fun reoccurring one haha

      Delete
  2. It doesn't happen so often now but even after 11 years being divorced I still have dreams (actually they're nightmares) about my ex! The biggest thing I can think of is that when I'm too hot, that's when they happen. At least he's no longer my nightmare in real life - he's somebody else's problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes better we wake up and realize they're someone else's headache now. And I agree, some of mine used to be nightmarish too, it definitely is an outside factor that brings them up in our dreams!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...