Sunday, January 22, 2023

Countdown is ON!

 A week from today, my youngest sister will be getting married. Now, I will be the only person in my immediate family without a partner/spouse. Fun. Oh well, it is what it is!

 I saw that another blogger has lost their spouse, Sam @ Sam, Coffee, Money and Thyme. It breaks my heart, as Kim also lost her husband at Christmas and another commenter Hilogene lost her husband as well. I am so sad for all these lovely ladies. They share so much with us and are so supportive towards each other :( sending love to Sam, Kim and Hilogene. I may not always comment but I read the blogs and follow along closely. ♥️

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister. I am a 55 year old unmarried woman and I never regretted not having married at all. Gave me great space, flexibility and freedom which are important values in life. I think any human being's ultimate goal should be to be happy. Of course not at the expense of others. Go have fun and stay away from stress. When SIS got married, I was living in a different city and I could not lend her a hand with anything due to my workload. All I had to do was, take mom to the hair salon and then drive her, grandma and myself to the ceremony. Later my sister confessed that, it was a better arrangement because, I am known to be a perfectionist which may be stressful for the people around me. Win win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,I like that confession from your sister! Sometimes it gets lonely but for the most part I think I am ok. All the wedding planning has just done me in, lol!!

      Delete
  2. it's really sad the amount of people passing away at the moment. Makes you want to appreciate every day you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, it is so heartbreaking :( every day has to be cherished as best as we can!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...