Sunday, August 14, 2022

Post Vacation Blues

 My vacation was very meh. I was too stressed about work :( I did pierce my nose though! So I can switch out a stud for a hoop now, which I will do before my sister's wedding next Jan. I am trying to support my  sister in her plans, she is not asking for help but I feel like I could be more excited for her. I am, and I am excited for my friend who is getting married too. 

Sometimes though, it just all feels a little much because my friend was venting to me that her fiancee didn't send her a sentimental message on their one year anniversary of their engagement. 😕 I mean, you're engaged! I got where she was coming from but sometimes I'm overwhelmed by it all I guess. I told my mom I have no plans to date, just doesn't seem to be for me right now tbh. I just want to work, enjoy my time off, avoid covid and be less stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...