Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday Four!

 

House and Home


 Hello and welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4

Let's share our home secrets with one another.   Maybe you have  some ideas other ladies would love to hear about.

1.   What household tool or appliance do you rely on a lot? - my kettle, I make tea twice a day! And the fridge, I'm always in and out of it, lol!

2.   Which laundry detergent, fabric softener, and dish detergent work best for you? - I'm not picky! We don't use fabric softner. Whichever is cheapest for the washing machine and dishes, I am down with.

3.   What soap do you like to use?   Where do you have soap in your home... bathroom, kitchen, shower? - again, no preference. There is soap everywhere, bathroom sinks, in the showers, laundry room and the kitchen of course.

4.   What is the secret to a clean home in your opinion? - it's doing little things every day, making sure things have a place. I don't keep it clean but  that is def the secret, LOL

2 comments:

  1. I swear that you didn't have a blog before! I feel like i"ve clicked your profile name before, and no blog. I'm happy I checked again!

    1) The espresso machine ;-). Also, the blender. We make a lot of smoothies.
    2) We use the Costco brand, and aren't picky. I do A LOT of laundry.
    3) We have soap everywhere, and use the Costco version of Ivory, or whatever it is.
    4) Picking up a bit at a time, similar to what you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, I just love to read and rarely comment, haha! We have a Costco card as well, and now we're moving to the Costco brands - great savings.

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...