Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday 4 - Summertime!

 

♬ ♫ Summertime and the Living is Easy. ♩ ♪

 Hey.. you're back!  Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we just want you to meet new folks and get to know the ones you already know a bit better. Besides, it gives you something to blog about too.

This week let's talk about Summertime.

1. What gave you the most fun in summer as a kid or as an adult?

As a kid, summer was about playing video games, and seeing friends (that's all I remember) and now as an adult, Caribana is my #1 joy in the summer, along with seeing family and friends! And drinks on the patio. 

2. Does summer heat get to you? How do you cope? - yes, at night my feet get so hot it is the worst. I sleep with the fan on, or try and cool my feet down before sleeping. I also try to obviously dress for the weather too!!

3.  Do you have summertime foods and drinks you really enjoy eating?   Does your menu change in summer? I love cherries in the summertime, and I guess more BBQ? Watermelon shows up a lot too, but I wouldn't say I see huge changes in my menu/foods I eat. But I could do with a fancy ice cream now...

4. Do you enjoy sitting outside or on the porch in summertime?  How about some photos of where you enjoy being in summer. I do like being outside, but Toronto heat does not always allow for you to enjoy sitting outside - so hot and thick, like being in warm jello. We do have a pool however, so once it gets super warm I know it'll be busy. My mom and step dad love to do coffee in the AM on our front porch though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...