Friday, June 17, 2022

Happy Weekend!

 The sun is out, F1 is in Montreal (I am not) and I am hoping for a nice relaxing weekend. My sisters hung out last night BUT I did not go. I mentioned they were having some strife in their relationship, so I decided last night not to go. Hopefully, it went well. My sister didn't get home until very late, haha! She and her fiancee are staying with us as she has a new job in the city. My catphew (her cat, my cat nephew) is loving our place, but he unfortunately got into trouble on Wednesday!

He decided he wanted to go into our neighbour's backyard, and he wouldn't come back for anything! So my sister got out the hose and got him inside. Subsequently, we have a sad cat sitting around, desperately trying to get outside LOL. I feel badly for him, but we cannot let him explore anymore. I told everyone not to do it, but no one listens to me! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Being responsible for someone else's pet is frought with peril isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! He is just moping around now, but I can't bear to let him out again it is too stressful!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...