Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Looking Back - Tuesday 4

 

Looking back...

Hello friends and once again welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   I am so happy to have people joining in and making this so much fun.



1. What music were your parents listening to when you were a kid?  Does that music bring back memories for you? - I think they listened to calpyso, and old school motown etc - Trinidad had a lot of 90s music playing on the radio which I lovedddd.

2. What was your favorite meal and beverage as a teenager?  Is it still or have things changed for you? - I don't think I had a favourite meal as a teenager? I really cannot think. I DO love vienna sausages though, and will eat them if I have the chance but they're over $1 a tin so it's been a rare treat in the last few years for sure.

3. As a teen did you live in a city, country, small town?  What was it like for you there.   Tell us about your hometown please? - I lived in a city, a suburb of Toronto per se. I liked it, summers were just me playing on the computer until I was old enough to go out with friends, one summer I did some volunteer, another my cousin came up from Trinidad and we had a huge power outage LOL. As a hometown, Toronto is amazing because there is so much to do and see, if I had been industrious enough to get a job during school, I'd have really been set. Sigh!

4. Would you like to live in your hometown today? Why or why not? I would love to keep living here, but it is so expensive. I hope to do so though. I don't think I would move back to Trinidad unless I was really really well off though! I'm a big city gal for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...