Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tuesday 4 Blast From the Past

 

Monday, April 25, 2022

Blast from the Past

 Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4..  We are glad to have you here!

1.   If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? - Definitely would buy myself my own place!!! Maybe a newer condo with a low maintenance fee? Or a townhouse condo? Either way that would be it for me!! The rest would be for retirement etc :)

2.   You can do it again. What decade are you going back to and why? What's the attraction? - Oh, definitely the 80s. So much good music!! Let me see the Four Tops, the Temptations, Tina, QUEEN!

3.   What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Alternatively, what's your current favorite song? - My current favourite song is any song from Encanto - they are all so damn catchy! We Don't Talk About Bruno is a real BOP!

4.   What items do you miss from the past and wish they were still around? - I don't think I miss any items per se? Everything has come back around unless it was improved on. I do miss when items were more durable, our furnace went kaput after 12 years!

4 comments:

  1. I am here to play! 1. If I am given a million dollars, I would just bank it and travel without budgetary concerns, 2. Well, 70's and 80's would be nice. But I would like to be around 25 if I go to the 70's. (I was born in '67),3. Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" has been playing in my mind all day today. 4. American cars from 60's and 70's would be nice but gas has to get cheaper. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this!! You're right I would have to age UP and then go back to the 80s myself. Those cars would be fun, but definitely not with these prices!

      Delete
  2. I like your music choices! The '80s were good weren't they!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 80s were amazing! Plop me right in there haha

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...