Saturday, April 30, 2022

Sunny Skies

 Today, the sun is shining! It's wonderful. We finally got our tax returns back and I mailed them off today so hopefully we get the refunds by June 😅 work continues to be busy - we have a lot of patients getting Covid, which delays surgery and I also had covid so this month was fairly tough at work. We all feel better now, but hopefully I don't get it again! 

For the weekend I may see my family tomorrow, we're waiting to see if my sister in law comes back with a positive test or not. She is under the weather and they have two kids under 4 that go to daycare. My mom and step dad are going out today with my niece and his grand-daughter and daughter. It's frustrating because twice we have been subjected to covid because of my step dad's family and it's like they don't even care. My step dad obviously wants to see his family but they're always going out I find, and they rely on him for things to be done, he is over 80! Sigh, Let me not get started! 

Happy Weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers for your sister-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was negative!! Thank you - everything is so touch and go these days!

      Delete
  2. Hope your SIL is feeling better. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, she is!! negative was the result :)!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...