Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Negative!

 I do NOT have Covid. I think I do however, have a lot of anxiety/stress and it is physically affecting me. I had Friday to today off from work, but I feel only slightly better. It did not help that I did not ignore my work email 😐 sigh. My two sisters have covid, along with my brother in law. There is so much news to take in, things feel SO dire. I want us to all see the end of this, but when? 😞 Everything seems to have changed so much for the worse in the last few weeks. I almost never want to leave the house again! Ugh. I truly hope everyone can stay safe, and we see the end of this soon. Sending love and positive thoughts to any eyes who read my blog ❤️

4 comments:

  1. Hooray and phew!! This virus is a pain. Hope you stay well and negative (in the strictest sense)! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that - yes I am going to try and stay negative in that sense!!

      Delete
  2. That's great news that you don't have covid - but there does seem to be a really nasty bug doing the rounds that would seem to mimic it. Hope you feel better soon (and also your family). I guess you're all going to need lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly! my anxiety did a number on me too, but i was really wiped out. i am just hoping no one else in the family gets it beyond those who already have it! thank you for the well wishes ❤️

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...