Sunday, January 9, 2022

Anxiety

 My anxiety is out of CONTROL! I blame the pandemic and how it affects my job(s). My mom and stepdad had an exposure to Covid, so we all avoided each other yesterday. Luckily she is negative, but this is just so tough. I cannot do this every weekend! I have to figure out how to be prepared for work, which is hard since we are not paperless by any stretch. It feels worse to me than ever before, maybe because it now has hit close to home. 

Sigh. Just want us to see the end of it all, ugh!

2 comments:

  1. It does seem to worse now and much more in the local community. It's hard to avoid but we have to keep reminding ourselves that all we can do is our best to stay healthy. Lots of handwashing and mask wearing. It's like fighting an invisible demon isn't it but it will pass of that I am certain. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You take care as well!! Yes, it is spreading so quickly just about everywhere now. I hope all your project prep continues to go well!!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...