Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tuesday 4 - Home!

 Welcome to Tuesday 4 where we ask 4 questions each with to get you thinking, blogging and getting to know your fellow Bloggers!  We do this in memory of Toni Taddeo who founded it and who was so beloved by so many.

This week, let's talk about your home town or home state.

  1. What was your hometown like?   Or home state or both! - I was born just outside of Port of Spain in Trinidad, but I moved to a Toronto suburb at the age of 10. So I spent time in each. Where I spent the first 10 years was quiet, nice, and my best friend at the time lived down the street from me. Where I moved to, was much bigger!!! But a very diverse city/town, and I loved growing up here as well.
  2. Did you enjoy where you grew up?  Why? - I did love where I grew up, I wanted for nothing. Easy access to transit, my friends were close by, there was a lot of stuff to do OR I could get downtown easily if I wanted. It was a great place to grow up! Even in Trinidad, where I was growing up was pretty decent!
  3. How much did where you grew up shape you? A lot, a little? I don't really know how to answer this one. But I would say a lot, even though I cannot put words into why and how it shaped me.
  4. What were some of the best and worst things about where you grew up? - the best things are the sense of community, some childhood memories. the worst things now are the violence where I lived in Trinidad, and where I live now could use some help in the transit department!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...