Monday, November 29, 2021

Things Moving Along

 I did some training for the job - we have switched to mobile clinics. I put in a few days in December, and some in January to work :)! Hopefully the extra money helps. My booster shot got done and I am happy about that. The new system at work is very tough, it is making life at work super annoying. Today, we could not even log in! Ridiculous. I bought a new phone, and my old one fixed itself - so I returned the new phone and I am just waiting on Amazon to refund me. The tracking number is not working properly, I dropped it off a week ago - I hope it is OK! I have been cat sitting my sister's cat and he is lovely, but I think we are too boring for him :P! He is getting used to me and only me, he avoids my mom and step dad like the plague! I would love a cat but I am too busy, and my mom just cannot be bothered! I am looking forward to time off in a few weeks, I need it! But I put myself on the work schedule so not as much time off as I would like, sigh!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the booster shot. I will have mine in January I think. My second was on July 3rd. I hope, they will fix your system to make it more user friendly. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your booster goes well! The system was not working Monday, hence my complaints lol. And I reset all my passwords at the other job, haha!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...