Friday, October 1, 2021

Car Problems Resolved

 Ok, after spending a LOT, the car is fixed. I hope I can drive it for a while before needing to trade it in or selling privately. I'm exhausted, it took up the entire time my mom and step dad were away on their trip. I have one more shift at the extra job today, then it is a wrap. Ultimately, I am glad to get the experience on my resume but 6 days a week was too much. I should've just done Fridays for the whole time, I don't think they would have cared that I didn't give them 16 hours a week. They're not renewing anyone's contracts, and are switching to mobile/community clinics and I don't want to drive out there in the colder months right now, anyway. So after today, I am done!! Maybe I will treat myself this weekend to a nice drive, or something small and sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your car got fixed - there's always something isn't there. I'm going through that with mobile phone, house phone and wifi right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss your blog! I hope you feel comfortable reopening it soon <3 yes, I am glad it is sorted and I hope your phone wifi and cell phone get sorted! I thought your stuff was all done!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...