Monday, September 20, 2021

Thanksgiving Time - Tuesday 4!

 

Thanksgiving Time

 Welcome to Tuesday 4 begun by Toni Taddeo and kept up in her memory.

Here is an old one from Toni's blog  from 2019  about Thanksgiving time:



About Thanksgiving

1.   What is your favorite Thanksgiving show/animated show?: - Oh, I don't know. Canadian Thanksgiving doesn't have particular shows per se :/ I would choose a movie I love and enjoy it - so uhhh Love is All You Need? Maybe a Thanksgiving episode of a show, like Fraiser or something? I don't even know.

2.   What is there about Thanksgiving you like the best: the food, the family. We used to take road trips to Ottawa to see my family, and I loved those trips. But now the family stuff is stressful, so it really is the food.

3.   Favorite Thanksgiving/holiday song?: White Christmas is my favourite holiday movie but I love Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, and a soca song called the Paintbrush - hilarious song about a man essentially sleeping with his neighbour.

4.   If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?: The first snowfall, I play White Christmas !!! And for music, some time in November? But again, Canadian Thanksgiving is just so different!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog! This bundle of Virtual thanksgiving ideas for employees make a super fun Online Thanksgiving party for your remote teams and bring your team together, have fun in November.

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...