Monday, September 13, 2021

Tuesday Four - Home is Where the Heart Is

 

Home is Where The Heart Is

 Welcome to Tuesday 4, Toni Taddeo's once weekly questionnaire...

 This week's topic is home



 1.What makes a house a home? - the people inside it, and the level of comfort of those who live there!!

2. How to you keep your house neat , tidy and clean? Do you find it difficult? - uh, I share the house. So my room is messy, but the rest of the house is usually way tidier. I do find it really tough to keep clean, sigh!!

3.Are plants important in your home.. or collections.. or wall art?  Is there a theme you like to create? - my mom loves plants, so there are a ton. Definitely lots of wall art since my step dad is an artist. I love my TV in my room, lol. But in my own home, definitely I will keep up some artwork on the wall, but 0 plants! 

4.What is a typical day/evening like in your home? - depends on my mom's mood. If she is relaxed, we all are - if she isn't, good luck!! After work I want to come home and relax really. She is retired so her days go differently, but evenings usually we wind down, sometimes we watch Antiques Roadshow or whatever is on PBS if we're all into it.

Thank you for joining in and again, feel free to contribute questions or themes if you like. Leave suggestions in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...