Saturday, September 18, 2021

Car Problems!

My car has been driving oddly- jerking, shuddering etc, feeling weird. I finally got it assessed - and it is apparently the transmission. UGH! So I take it to possibly get the fluid changed, only to hear the guy say he won't be doing that - or my whole car would just stop working. UGH, again! So for the whole week, I have just had ideas about what the hell I am supposed to do about it all, swirling around in my mind. I am taking it in on Monday to get another diagnostic run. The dealership is useless, as I have passed the 5 year or 100,000 k warranty. Hopefully I can get it fixed and keep it for a while longer. It's only 5 years old and 140,000 kms. Very annoying.

2 comments:

  1. As far as I'm concerned cars should be like diamonds - or at the very least appreciate in value! I hope it's nothing serious because 5 years old and 140,000 km isn't really that much! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish - they go from diamonds to pure rock lolol! I hopefully will get a better answer tomorrow, thank you!!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...