Sunday, September 5, 2021

Drawing A Line in the Sand

 A line has been drawn! Are you vaxxed, or unvaxxed? Ontario is releasing vaccine passports as of Sept 22, and I have some friends without the vaccine. I know not everyone will be getting it, and while I want everyone to get it, what can I do? I just hope that folks stay safe, read the right sources and make decisions that keep them safe. I find there are just too many selfish folks out there. Otherwise, August wrapped up nicely, and I have some shifts this week and a few other weeks in the future at my part time gig. Work is moving along as well. 

I recently came in to a little extra $$, so it is in my savings right now - otherwise, I have a wedding today, and then it's back into work mode until our next long weekend. Even the few hundred from the pt job will be banked for whatever is needed. Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to pick up a few more hours at work. The money is always welcome. As for the vaccine passport, I hope they manage it better than it has been managed here. It's a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They cancelled one shift but I hope I get a couple! Extra $$ is wonderful. Over here, the vaccine passport is not going well where I am, but in other provinces it is rolling out well. We just have to wait and see, I cannot wait to be at the end of this nightmare!

      Delete
  2. The vaccine is becoming very divisive isn't it. I'm not sure where we're at regarding vaccine passports here in Scotland I have to be honest. I've not paid much attention as I won't be needing one any time soon - as far as I know! You're saving lots, lets hope you get to travel soon to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I have a couple friends who are unvaccinated, and by next Wednesday they cannot do much without the vaccines. I hope I can see somewhere outside of the city for sure - my parents are away now for almost 3 weeks, I am jealous!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...