Saturday, August 14, 2021

Summer Rolls Along

 I recovered from my cold from hell, and went back to work this week *sigh* work is busy, and that is good. My best friend got engaged, and now I feel sad because .... yeah. I don't want to say why it makes me sad out loud, I am just hoping sitting with the feelings gives me perspective. I am very excited for them, and look forward to celebrating etc!!! I went to a lavender farm today with my friend, we had a nice picnic and it felt really nice to get out of the city. Literally the next few Saturdays are about weddings and babies for me, so I think it's all just making me feel bummed. Hopefully once this stuff passes, I will feel better about stuff. 

My friend and I are leaving the city for a couple nights at the end of August, so that will be loads of fun too. I picked up some end of day sushi, and I am going to work away on my resume tonight and tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better now, but I guess it takes a while to get back on your feet properly! Take care and have fun these coming weekends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I was out the entire week it felt like. I hope everyone can enjoy some nice weather if possible!

      Delete
  2. Aw I'm sorry you've been feeling down. I suppose it's hard to see all your friends settle down however your turn will come probably when you least expect it! It sounds like you're doing positive stuff though by getting your resume up to date not to mention looking forward to a fun time soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel better now, and I am excited to see folks and my family is coming in from the US!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...