Tuesday, August 3, 2021

My Week Off

 The good news is my main job is closed this week, and I don't see myself getting shifts at the 2nd job for the rest of August, or even September. I gave them availability way too late, and I am not sorry about it. My main job suffered, and it is hectic on the best of days. But I have it on the resume now, so hopefully I can get one more shift and print off a letter stating I worked for them. Wish I had thought of that my last shift... 

I caught what I hope is a wicked cold, but did go and get Covid tested - I went to one crowded event, didn't sleep well, went out the next day etc - so a lot of reasons for it to be Covid unfortunately. The symptoms are so similar - and I am double vaxxed. Sigh! Hopefully I am negative and I can enjoy the rest of my week off :( How is everyone otherwise?!

6 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed it's not covid and just as you say a rotten cold. However if it is covid, my son had it just after his second jab and he had a headache for 5 days then was fine after that so if you do have it, hopefully the vaccine will prevent it being too severe. I hope you get to enjoy your week off! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not covid! Thank you! Just a wicked cold, but it felt horrible. It has been a very relaxing week, thankfully.

      Delete
  2. Oh so glad to see it wasn't covid! But just as well you got tested - at least it will set your mind to rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! it did ease my mind a plenty, better to be safe than sorry nowadays!

      Delete
  3. So glad, it was not COVID. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...