Sunday, July 18, 2021

Getting Busy!

 GUYS! Ontario reopened, and my social calendar is going BONKERS! Seeing family, friends etc - is wonderful. Friends getting married, having babies, moving house, I am happy. My family is all doubled vaxxed and continuing to be as safe as we can but seeing each other. Work is busy during the week, but I am going to try and only work one extra day a  week. I am tired otherwise, and my regular job suffers. I am tired of feeling tired. I hope that we continue to be vaccinated, stay safe and hopefully everyone can get through this. But it does seem tough some days.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the light at the end of a very long tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait until we're all seeing it, I am taking this with a grain of salt, sigh.

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...