Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Tuesday 4 - An Evening Out

 

1. Do you enjoy an evening out?  It's been a while for most people. Do you have any plans made? -  I do, more so on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday (a Sunday is ok depending on the activity) No huge plans, just lots of work - maybe some food truck food this weekend if I don't work.

2. What kind of activities do you enjoy? A movie, a concert, dinner, plays, walks? Are you in the habit of going out regularly? Movies, concerts, dinners, plays, themed events - I love them all. I try and go out if someone else is keen - but it is tough as we're all working, my friends have kids, my sister will need a babysitter, etc etc etc. I love a good concert though.

3. Ever had an unusual  or very interesting evening you would like to tell us about or plans that went off the rails? - The plan did not go off the rails, BUT the a day or two before I saw Phil Collins in 2018 - I got rear ended !! I went to get Red Lobster, and as I was getting on the highway - smack! It was amazing that I felt fine, did the concert and had no health issues. I was grooving to Sussudio all the same. My ex though, when we were dating sometimes would have an emergency or have plans change and never tell me, or tell me super duper late - it was so embarrassing.

4. When you were dating what kinds of activities did you enjoy ? - LOL, I am still single so... I do like movies, but I would like to go to more events with guys - except I can barely stand making conversation now to see if we could even go on a date LOL. I liked going to Ripley's Aquarium as a date, so much to see and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...