Sunday, June 6, 2021

Belated Birthday!

My birthday just passed, and it was wonderful. Sushi, good laughs and relaxation. We are not open yet, but hopefully Toronto re-opens in a couple weeks? I picked up a shift yesterday - they have a shortage on as they have less vaccines, but they called me to fill in for someone and I said yes - why not make hay while the sun shines? 

I have some vacation time in August, I think I may just not schedule myself for the other job and get a full week off - we are not eligible for vacation per se, but they said just give when you are available so... ;) We worked on cleaning out my mom's pool, hopefully it will be ready for the kids etc very soon. I have ordered a LOT of new clothes, so I need to stop shopping now, haha.

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday was at the weekend too - snap! Glad you had a great time, I did too. I think everybody needs some vacation time, its nice to have some 'me time'. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg happy belated. i am looking forward to that time off. it is nice to know another fellow June gal :D

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...