Monday, June 14, 2021

First Pandemic Wedding!

 My friend is getting married this weekend, and because restrictions have eased up, I can go! I am so excited, EXCEPT, I feel chunky. And now all my clothes look ugly, ew. They aren't, I am just picky, haha. It's a church ceremony, so I have to dress appropriately -  the struggle is real! Is it bodysuit and skirt combo? Dress? Pants and top? I don't want to wear pants to the church so most likely not. Wish a girl luck, will get my eyebrows done Wednesday for the first time since 2020 !!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck finding something you like. Since I put on so much I absolutely HATE clothes shopping, and of course since I've retired "clothes" tends to mean shorts and T-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to shop, but since the weight gain my tummy is more prominent, sigh!! As it's in a church I have to be decent, so it's time to cover up LOL. I love good comfy clothes too!!

      Delete
  2. I think as things open up we're all struggling with what to wear again! I almost bought new elastic waistband shorts then stopped myself - I need to lose the weight not just buy more comfy clothes! I'm sure you're closet is full of lovely things that fit you but you need to be in the right frame of mind for clothes shopping - even in your own closet! Have a lovely time at the wedding. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could not agree with you more! i am not shopping anymore, going to make do with the dresses etc that i have. as soon as i tried on a couple, i realized i have so many to wear, i am not stressed anymore!!! i cannot wait for the wedding, thank you!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...