Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Summer Time!

 

1. What emotions and feelings does summer conjure up for you? - Usually happiness!!! Caribana is in August, and you will find me on the road, misbehaving as one does ;) and just generally a feeling of being more relaxed.

2. What's summer weather like in your neck of the woods? - nice and warm/hot. but no breeze, which kiinda sucks!! but lots of good weather!

3. Got some special summer meals you and your family enjoy? - not really? just more BBQ if anything, and summer fruit like watermelon?

4. What do you enjoy doing in summer? Sports, trips.. do you go on vacation? - for the last few seasons, my siblings and i have rented a cottage and that has been nice. Caribana for over a decade has been wonderful, and just drives out to nice places whenever possible.

2 comments:

  1. Summer always brings to mind the sound of the ball hitting the cricket bat for me, but then I grew up in England. Here in France I don't enjoy it so much because it just gets waaaayyyyy too hot for a couple of months. I guess I'm never satisfied!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get nostalgic for cricket sometimes, I am originally from Trinidad so I know the game, kinda! I love the heat, but sometimes it is very overbearing too. We don't always have to be satisfied :P!!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...