Friday, March 12, 2021

Fantastic Friday!!

 I had to pop into work today, and I am glad I did. One of my patients was totally unprepared for her appointment today, and had to have it rescheduled for Monday. Another one was super grateful and even gave me a little card and gift. So unexpected. I am pretty sure I have a new part time job on deck!!! I would rather a full time one, but this a good thing to add to my resume - it's with a gov't organization helping with the vaccine clinics. Super stoked. 

Meanwhile, it is warming up here just a bit - and I am sooooo glad. Ready to embrace the good weather, and with the part time job, more driving is required so I would rather drive when it is sunny. Meanwhile, my brother bought me a beautiful Android radio but I cannot find anyone to install it. I found one guy, but his energy made me anxious so I am going to let my brother try - and if not, the other guy can hopefully do it. My brother just wants to give it a whirl! 

Happy Weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. That was nice to get an unexpected gift. It's nice when people appreciate you isn't it. Congratulations on the new job. Well done. Could it lead to something full time in the future? I hope your brother is able to install your radio. Fingers crossed! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really so sweet, she wrote me a lovely note in a card, gave me a keychain as well! I am hoping the job leads to full time work; I do work full time now but that is going to wrap up possibly by end of year or into next year, and this would be a great stepping stone or even just look awesome on my resume! I hope my brother can sort it out too!

      Delete
  2. I'm right there with you on the ready to embrace the good weather thing! Hopefully the warmth will be here full-time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, I am over layers, boots, and my wintercoat (even though it is very nice)

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...