Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday 4 - Travel!

 

Lets talk about Travel... via http://tuesdaysplace.blogspot.com/


1. How far have you gone from home and where did you go?

I think the furthest I have ever gone is Germany and then Switzerland? It was my graduation gift from my mom (even though she said she would not be taking me to a resort like  I wanted) It was great, I loved it, and cannot wait to go back eventually!

2. Do you think the hassle of travel is worth the trouble? - If I made more $$, I would say yes. But for now, not so much. But I think in general, I would say yes because the world is too beautiful to not explore, you know?

3. Are there places you would like to visit or have plans for visiting? - So many places. I want to get back to Germany, see the UK, Ireland, Scottland (Shetland) etc. Hawaii is wonderful, and I want to see the Caribbean too!!

4. What trip was the best you've ever had? - My Germany trip is up there, going to St Maarten with my sister was awesome too. And all my trips home to Trinidad too! (I can never choose just one)

4 comments:

  1. I love to travel - well, rather, I love to see the world - but I don't travel well, so every time I book something I think "never again" - and then I go and do it all over again. I guess I'll keep travelling until I can't do it any more. It's definitely one of the main joys in my life and something I'm happy to spend money on after saving in other areas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really takes a lot to travel, especially when you go very far for long periods - but it does bring great job. i regret not using my long weekends more to travel!!

      Delete
  2. I've been to New Zealand - definitely the furthest travel for me. I've not done so much the past few years (cost, motivation), even though I enjoy it. I enjoy it less and less, though, as it gets more crowded (I hate crowds), so have been having staycations here in the UK. Plenty of terrific places to see here. Having said that, I still would love to return to Europe and see friends and eventually get back to Canada, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get to NZ and the UK. It has gotten pretty expensive you're right, and a staycation is perfect. Toronto/Ontario has a lot of great places to see too, so that is probably my next immediate vacation too. Hopefully you can see Europe and come back to Canada soon- post pandemic!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...