Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Phone Interviews / Tuesday 4

 I snagged a phone interview for Thursday - during my workday! Hopefully there is no issue there ... I have been prepping all week, but today I just had a horrible day at work, ugh. But still, I am typing out some answers and stuff and making notes for the interview. 

I am so tired today, but I am chugging along. I made a rum and coke, that always cheers a girl up. Hope everyone is having a good and relaxing week. I cannot wait until spring! 

Oh man I am also hopping on the Tuesday 4 - via Anne in the Kitchen, who grabs it from Annie (Anne is on my sidebar) 


In what part of the country is your current home located? North, South, East, West, Mid West, 
coastal, rural, city, mountains or plains?
 
I am in Toronto, Ontario - big city, middle-ish of the country, south, close to a few ways to get into the US of A (pre covid) 
.
Why did you choose your present home, and how long have you lived there?

I have lived here for 22 years (my parents bought it pre divorce, I have never moved out) - so it was chosen for me, I would've stayed in our old place with my friends close by BUT - my friends ended up moving closer as we got into university etc. 

What do you like the most about your present home? 

It is conveniently located - close to the highway, grocery, library, hospital, mall, most of my siblings and friends - could not ask for more.
  
If money were no object, is there anything you would change about your present home, or would you keep it just the way it is?
 
I would invest and tidy up for eventual resale - and hire folks to clean up the pool in the spring and the fall. My mom said she would build a little place over the garage (me not so much) and I would update the appliances (fridge, dryer, dishwasher) and cosmetic stuff. My mom did a lot of renos in the last decade as it is. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It went super well, I am crossing my fingers!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...