Friday, February 12, 2021

So Much to Do, but I Don't Really Wanna! 😩

I have some resumes to send off, I have my Excel work to do - free via the library, it actually is super cool. But it is the long weekend, and I just want to relax. Bah! 

I am also making slow cooker wings, and some precooked fries. I will do my best to send off some resumes this weekend though. We got some OR dates for March yesterday, it was a mad scrambled to get the March 2nd ready, but it is done! And the March 30th one will be easy prep. I ordered myself some flowers so I am going to grab them today, cannot wait to see how it came out. I could have gotten them cheaper I am sure, but I like to support women run businesses! This woman I bought from is one of those. 

Happy long weekend! (It's Family Day here in Ontario, a totally made up day we got for voting Liberal LOL) Canada needs more of them anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Family Day - nice to get a long weekend huh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it is. We have less than 12 here, I feel like it's a travesty (but in the Caribbean, there seems to be one almost every weekend so that's what I base it off of haha)

      Delete
  2. I hope you're enjoying your long weekend. I used to love it when it was a long weekend when I worked. A small but much needed and enjoyed pleasure. Now I'm retired so weekends never mind long ones just seem like ordinary days now. Nice too, but somehow a bit nicer when it was special. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it has been very relaxing, I ended up going to see my sister because her bf is away for work (he's a pilot) so hopefully I get a lot done today. I love long weekends, means everyone mostly can get a little break!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...