Sunday, November 12, 2023

Another Day, Another Party!

 Hello friends! We have been busy and partying over here. Since Thanksgiving last month, my baby sister who got married in January - announced she is expecting! So I am to become an aunt, again, for the 9th time! 😁 My best friend is also expecting a baby, just about a month or so before my sister! So a lot of good news :) 

My mom turns 68 tomorrow, so my siblings and their kids came over yesterday (with the exception of my eldest sister who lives in NY) and I think my mom enjoyed it a lot. She was feeling sad apparently (alone and abandoned were the words she used, via my step dad) so I think the party did a LOT for her mood. She's going through a lot with her siblings and Dad (estates, wills etc) so it's stressful and sad. 

After tomorrow, I will continue the partying for my OTHER best friend's 35th birthday surprise party. She mentioned a couple of times she'd like a surprise party - so her husband and I got the ball rolling on that over these last few days. She's had a rough year and I think she'll be happy!  (but sad cause her dad passed away in the summer and well, that sadness just doesn't ever leave someone any time soon). Otherwise, I am looking forward to heading out to NY in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving and spending time with my sisters and nieces! :) Sending love and good vibes to everyone xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your mom loved having (almost) all of you around. It must have brightened her up no end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it really did her good! Maybe it's a birthday feeling she gets or just depression but I am glad my sister suggested it and everyone could pretty much attend except my sister in NY obviously, lol!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being an aunt again. I think that's cute your friend asked for a surprise party LOL will she be surprised? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 9 times over an aunt! LOL my friend just asks for what she wants, I admire her! I think she will be surprised :)! Once we make sure no one can spoil the surprise (so her mom isn't finding out until next week since she dropped hints to her before her bridal shower, lol!)

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...