Friday, March 17, 2023

Wedding Wrap Up!

 My friend's wedding is over, one week ago today, she and her husband said I do. The weather was so bad, I forgot my toiletry bag, a bridesmaid forgot her DRESS, but it was an amazing day! My friend is really happy, and her husband is truly the one for her. I also saw the guy I last dated there, and I ended up pretty sad about that this week because I probably expected more to happen that really did. He has a girlfriend! 

We talked, it was nice, I texted him, it was nice, and he advised it was better we didn't keep our conversation going right now because of his relationship which I respect. Imagining the what ifs is really what had me sad this week, I feel too old to feel this way. It was also around this time that my friend and her husband started really dating, and that is when we went on our blind date. So I've been in my feels, sending teary voice notes etc. I haven't even told my friend yet (they're on their honeymoon, I ain't stupid!) *SIGH* So it's really been a week, and I send everyone love. I cannot wait for spring!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your friend's wedding went well but I would have HATED to be the bridesmaid that forgot my dress!!!! Crikey, that would be embarassing! And yep, we've all been there with the "what ifs" or "if onlys" haven't we. Be easy on yourself, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she felt so bad! She had a lot going on outside of the wedding that's what I chalk it up to. Thank you, I am learning to forgive myself (again)! ❤️

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...