Saturday, February 11, 2023

Busy Busy Me!

 Well, the wedding passed and I got last weekend to relax. This week, I worked, saw my cousin from out of twon (who is in town, ha!) twice, saw friends last night, and kept on the planning of the bachelorette of my bestie - along with helping her make small decisions about our hotel room for the wedding, and booking her haircut/dye appt for her LOL. I love helping out. I am bummed though, as my bestie's cousin just texted me to say she cannot come to the bachelorette. 👎👎 Now, this cousin let us use her Disney+ for free, and has had a difficult life. So my friend holds her dearly in her heart. But she didn't come to the bridal shower and now she is not even coming to the bachelorette (and I paid for her spot - there's $40 gone). My friend is going to be disappointed, because she definitely was not happy when her cousin missed the shower 🥲 


All the while life goes on for me, I think of Kim, Sam, and Hilogene and their lives unfolding so differently than how they anticipated. Send them all love, and anyone who stops here love as well.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't realized you'd started blogging again as you were gone for a while. I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's troubles. Sometimes life just isn't fair is it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I am slow to blog in these parts. Yes I am so sad for my friend, it isn't turning out to be a joyous wedding :(

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...