Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday 4 - Books and Movies and TV!

 

Book and Movies and TV

 Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  Just 4 questions to make you think, react and get to know your fellow bloggers who are probably way nicer than you can imagine and more interesting than we realize!


 1. Which is better... the book or the movie? - usually the book in my opinion! But if I see the movie and never read the book, then, the movie 😜

2. Got a reading list for the year?  (Or a movie list ) Found a real winner you will share with us? - no reading list, I go to the library and pick up what feels good to me!! I love the library

3. What TV shows are you watching lately? - JUNK - real housewives of new jersey, Dr Pimple Popper, I caught Bridgerton S2 and I love me the Golden Girls

4. Is there an actor or actress whose movies you consistently enjoy? - it was Ewan McGregor til he cheated on his wife. And I like Emily Blunt too. But otherwise, not really.

4 comments:

  1. I read the book Anatomy of a Scandal last month. Shortly after finishing it I received an email from Netflix to say they had a new series out on 16th April. Low,and behold Anatomy of a Scandal. I wonder if they've done this great book justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do! I just find when I love the book, a movie/tv show just never compares because I made it so amazing in my head already!

      Delete
  2. Eeww Dr. Pimple Popper! I would never admit to watching that (even if I did watch it in secret)! Still, it's gotta be better than something like The Only Way Is Essex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! i love all the yucky shows. I have never watched The Only Way is Essex but the housewives shows are the same thing essentially LOL.

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...