Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday 4 - Music!!

 

Music Music Music!

 Welcome friends!  Good to see you back for another Tuesday 4 where we keep Toni Taddeo's weekly blog post alive.  I hope you are enjoying them.  This week let's talk about music and entertainment shall we?


1. What kind of music do you like the best?

I like a little bit of almost everything - except maybe electronic music, punk rock?? Love me some Motown, oldies, pop, soca etc 

2. Does the radio play in your car and if so what station or kind of music plays?  Does music play in your home often? - I loveeeee the radio! I love talk radio when I drive though - OR I play spotify which is usually a random chosen playlist OR a podcast. My mom and step dad loooovveee music, so it plays here a lot. I also love to sing.

3. What do you think of the music played in restaurants or stores? Do you find it relaxing or annoying? - restaurants should play background music so folks can talk. stores should choose like a 90s hits or pop hits (imo) or always a best of something!

4. What part has music played in your life? What kind of music played at your wedding or at parties you have been to? Oh my god, music is my everything. I am always singing, love listening to it when I drive or clean. Just today as I walked to work, I replayed the same song a couple times. It just is such an integral part of my life. I love to go out and dance, so tend to end up at soca fetes. I have never been married, but it would range from oldies, to pop, to soca and dancehall!

4 comments:

  1. I like pop music the best but it can be overplayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pop but some of it is definitely overplayed!

      Delete
  2. We love music in our house, all kinds from Andre Rieu to Ed Sheeran! I wish I'd been more persistant about learning to play the guitar and the piano, both given up far too soon :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never too late to pick one of them up again! I did the sax when I was in school, but have not played it since. I love music too, I always find it odd when people don't love it, haha!

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...