Friday, April 30, 2021

Still here!

 So far, no changes in work. No surgeries until most likely June, and our premier continues to be incompetent and so not suited for the job; but I digress. It's been very cloudy here, so no motivation to go outside and do anything - but I do need a new seat for my bike, it is SO uncomfortable and my a s s is never happy when I hop on! But I do want to get some rides in, because it is such a good overall workout I think. I took half a Reactine to sleep / skin was bothering me, and I hope I am less drowsy. Going to eat breakfast, then head to Costco. My mom and step dad went down to my brother's place this week, as he and his wife are really struggling having the 2 year old and the baby at home - hopefully we can help them out, because my brother especially is meeting his limit for tolerance. Sigh!! I want this thing just to be over.

2 comments:

  1. Eewww being stuck at home with a toddler and young baby must be very difficult. I'm glad you'll all be able to help - they sound like they need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L O L at the eewwww! Yeah, it is very tough - my mom and step dad are spending the weekend with them, and we cooked for them etc etc.

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...