Sunday, August 6, 2023

Bad at Blogging

 Oh gosh! I meant to come back guys. My trip was wonderful. I am now wrapping up a week off of work, so while I did relax, I have to go back to a mountain of work :/ I did the Toronto Carnival (similar to Trinidad's carnival) and I had an OK time. My cousin came in from Ottawa and is asking if she can come again next year, and honestly, I don't know, lol. It was a lot. I got a ticket for driving through a part of the city I should not have. Maybe next year I can take the train down and skip driving in the core? But she also felt faint and we ended up having to leave early which I don't mind but I think I am over driving people around for a while. It is a recurring theme where I drive folks to and fro and they cannot return that favour. I will say though, my cousin was super nice and we had a blast.

When I figure it out, I will post some Bermuda/Caribana pictures!!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to your pictures. I will post some more myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I get it with visitors. While I enjoy having them (for the most part) of course you always tend to do the same old circuits don't you and it can get very tiring (and expensive)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes the next visitor is here and has been since the 2nd Sunday in August, she leaves after this weekend. I love them all but it is tiresome and like you say, expensive.

      Delete
  3. Hope all is well with you. Missing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ok! I see you posted today, I am going to read yours, comment and post! <3 i have missed your posts as well

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...