Monday, June 12, 2023

Trouble Up Ahead

 I know no one is reading! I am just here expressing my thoughts. My grandad did visit, and it was pretty nice. We had to interact with one family member who is really nasty but we lived. We got a 4 generation picture, which is so sweet. Truly a few days to remember. My birthday passed and it was fun, I have been partying every weekend, LOL. No complaints! It feels good to be loved and appreciated. I have lots of birthdays to celebrate this month and I am so happy for that.

On the other news, my brother told us he wants to separate from my sister in law. Apparently things have been tough for a while :( ugh! the worst. so we are hoping they go to counseling and discuss their issues, i worry for my niece who is 8. my parents had the worst divorce and things are very rocky for us, still. I DO have a vacation booked however, so I am excited about that :) I am off to Bermuda with a friend for a few days at the end of June!

4 comments:

  1. I am reading! Happy belated birthday! Mine was on the 6th. When was yours? Hope your brother and SIL separate amicably if they cannot make it work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated! I am June 3 :) lovely to know another Gemini across the world. I hope the same for my bro and SIL <3

      Delete
  2. I'm still here too. I'm sorry to hear about your brother but sometimes divorce can be for the best (well it certainly was in my case)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3! Yes sometimes it is honestly for the better. I hope wherever they end up, my niece has a happy home and they are both happy too.

      Delete

Tuesday 4 - Brands or Not?

  Brands or Not??  Welcome to another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and this week we will use one from November of 2018... 1.   Food:...