Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Questions for Tuesday 4

 

We've Got Questions

 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Here are questions to ponder for this week...

1. Are you happy with the way your life is going?

- NO. I need to make more, travel more, and deal with my anxiety :/

2. Are you planning any trips in the future? -YES! I am going to Vancouver, and I am so excited.

3. Are you reading anything at the moment or do you plan on reading something interesting? - Yes, I am reading on Mystic Lake by Kristin Hannah. Romance, sadness, etc.

4. What's for supper tonight at your house? - leftovers! I had meat and rice from Greek food we had at my brother's on the weekend - yummy :)

2 comments:

  1. 1. Yes I am happy with my life but, I can certainly exercise more. 2. Next week I am going to be in Ankara for a week and in November, I have a business trip coming up. Other than those I hope to stay home because since beginning of May, I have been traveling and I missed my home. 3. As I am doing chores, I am listening to Sherlock Holmes audiobooks and Camilla Lackberg mysteries these days. 4. Roast chicken, rice and gravy leftover from yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why you would want some time at home, you really have traveled alot! That dinner and those audiobooks sound amazing. I am also working on my gym routine! :)

      Delete

Always a While/ A Rant / Vent

 Hello blog land. As usual, I disappeared. I hope everyone is well - I know some folks are traveling, taking time away from blogging etc. Th...